Information and Policies
Pottsville High School Library is committed to providing students with the materials they need to be successful in their academic life and to enjoy reading for pleasure. We want to be welcoming and keep students and staff healthy. We are implementing the following procedures to try to accomplish these goals. These procedures could alter due to changes in federal or state guidelines or our local risk levels.
- hands will be sanitized when entering the library.
- hands will be sanitized again before browsing the book shelves.
- work spaces will be sanitized between classes.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed to the best of our ability. The classroom part of the library has been reorganized to aid in social distancing; do not move the chairs.
- Returned books will quarantine overnight.
8 - Lunch
Closed 11:15- 11:45
11:45 - 3:25
The Library may be closed on occasion for absense or event reasons.
Books may be checked out for two weeks. Books may be rechecked out unless another patron has a request for the book. Book fines are 10 cents per day.
Sign-in and Sign-out
Students must sign-in to the computer on the circulation desk.
Temporarily discontinued due to Covid.